Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Spring!

I am so looking forward to this weekend! My husband and I are going to transplant my rose bushes and some lupine and get the other beds ready for plantings. I am also trimming back the wild raspberries and blackberries; transplating a huckleberry... We're also scrubbing out the basemet; giving the dog a bath...Grilling....
I love this time of year. I did a walk around tonight. I think the harsh winter only took out one rose bush and my jasmine. The red buds are questionable, but all else looks good. I have a hyacinth growing where I did no planting. I may move that to a better place. I think either erosion casuse it do travel down the hil through the rocks, or, more likely, some critter burried it there.
The dog is wanting some attention, and so is one of the cats. I'll go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment